Vincent Emond is a digital business consultant with over four years experience working in digital technology. In 2008, Vincent learned the foundation of sales principles at Xerox, after which he headed back to school to pursue his passion, new Internet technologies. During this time he worked as a consultant for enterprises like Transcontinental and RFID Academia. After graduating from Sherbrooke University, M.Sc in Business with a specialization in e-commerce, Vincent joined w.illi.am/ as a project manager. During his time at w.illi.am/, Vincent managed projects for clients ranging from Bombardier Inc. and La Presse, to Hydro Quebec.
What differentiates Vincent is his passion for technology adoption fundaments and innovation within the business environment: he welcomes and analyzes business challenges with enthusiasm, an ability to deliver, and a capacity to forge connections.
Check out my new Blog: We Are In Peril
- Needs and feasibility analysis
- Functional analysis for web and mobile
- Business process mapping, analysis and optimization
- Web analytics and optimization
- Website development
- Mobile software development
- Business development
- Mobile marketing
- Search engine marketing (SEO&SEA)
- Exceptionally talented at breaking ice!
|November 2010 – July 2012